5 signs that your hair is severely damaged and what to do
Damaged hair has a brittle, straw-like appearance. For curly girls, it's more like a frizzy appearance even after you've added styling products. The curls just won't clump or stay defined. When your hair is damaged, the hair shaft is fragile and prone to breakage, resulting in split ends and unruly hairs- that won't curl.
5 Signs that you hair is severely damaged:
1. Dry or brittle hair that feels stiff or crunchy to the touch.
2. Hair that is noticeably thicker at the root and thinner at the ends.
3. Hair that has increased shedding
4. Your hair tangles and knots easily
5. Your hair lacks shine and looks dull
Follow the below hair care routine, if you're experiencing severely damaged hair:
1. Deep condition once a week with Banana Nut & Avocado Deep Treatment to restore moisture. This treatment hydrates and softens damaged hair, improves elasticity and prevents breakage.
2. Moisturize daily with Thirsty Kurls Leave-in Conditioner. It is a water based leave-in which instantly softens the hair for easy detangling. Made from Hibiscus, Aloe Vera and Honey, it provides a lot of slip to erase tangles and knots.
3. Once a month, opt for Honey Ginger Protein Deep Treatment. This strengthening treatment will restore natural shine and luster to your hair. It bonds to the hair to flatten the cuticles, making your hair stronger and healthier.
4. Seal in moisture daily with Kurlee Tropical Oils Blend. Made from 8+ nourishing oils (like Castor, Moringa, Jojoba), this oil blend will seal in moisture, add shine and protect your hair from environmental factors. It is non greasy and great for everyday use.
Follow us on Instagram for daily hair care tips. Click here.