To achieve flawless definition, always start on freshly shampooed hair. Shampooing your hair with a sulfate free shampoo like Almond & Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo gently unclogs hair follicles, removes product buildup and debris. When your hair is clean, it is more likely to retain moisture and shine.
1. Start on freshly washed, detangled and damp hair. NOTE: Water hydrates the hair but it also increases hair's elasticity. When the hair becomes elastic, it will take shape easily.
2. Section hair and apply Kurl Defining Creme from root to tip. Kurl Defining Creme will seal in moisture and define curls.
3. Twist hair tightly. Ensuring that you don't borrow from strands. NOTE: When you are two strand twisting, borrowing from strands creates frizz during the take down process. Twisting tightly ensures maximum definition. For added definition, secure ends with a little Jelle Coconut Styling Gel.
4. Let hair air dry completely. NOTE: Air drying aids in moisture retention. When your hair is dried by applying heat, the heat sucks out the moisture causing over drying and breakage.
5. Carefully separate twists with Kurlee Tropical Oils Blend to add shine and reduce frizz.
6. To create a fuller and fluffy look, insert hair pic to root of hair and move pic up about 1 to 2 inches. Be sure not to disturb twist pattern.
Flaunt your Perfect, Moisturized, And Defined Twist Out!