Now that Summer fun is coming to an end.. and we’re completely out of snacks.. we’ve put together a list of Back to School Essentials for your mini-me’s 👇🏾
1. Detox - Because all that chlorine from the pool, weighs heavy on the tresses. Making your hair look dry and dull. Reset your curls by detoxifying it of buildup that’s dulling it’s shine.
2. Detangle - Let’s face it, detangling can be time consuming.. and we don’t have time for that. Our flexible detangling brush, is better than the rest. It easily glides through tangles and knots.
3. Condition - you simply should never skip this part. Conditioned hair is the foundation for a great hair day. Whether your hair is properly conditioned or not will determine how good your curls look.
4. Accessorize- Mix and match, with fun hair ties, bows and clips. The perfect accessories for keeping back to school hair interesting.
5. Style it up- Every curly girl needs a good styling gel in hair care arsenal. Jelle Coconut Styling Gel is perfect for clumping curls and everyday use. It goes on clear, no flakes or hard, crunchy feeling.
6. Glow girl- Seal in the moisture and shine bright all year long with our Bahama Glow. Made from 100% Bahamian Castor Oil, this scalp and hair strengthening oil helps grow healthy hair and radiant shine.
7. Suds up- Shampoo is a no brainer when it comes to a healthy hair care regimen. Come clean by sudsing up weekly. There's no substitute for shampoo.
9. We have no idea where they end up... but one thing we do know is that we need them for top knots, buns, up do's and more..